Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What I learned and/or What I Like About LIGHTHOUSE 2911


Lighthouse 2911 has taught me a lot. Every Tuesday and Thursday I go home a different person. My day can be going terrible until I come here. This is a good program for kids that have messed up early in life. I don’t see why some kids skip PALS classes. It’s not even bad. School is a lot worse. There are worse places I could be right now. Like juvenile or some kind of boot camp. I made a mistake and now I’m on probation. I’m just here doing my time so I can get out of here as soon as possible. Lighthouse 2911 is changing my life now. I’m a better kid overall. My parents love the way I am, my grades are coming up and I’m staying away from trouble. This is my first time ever to be in trouble. It’s also going to be my last. FG

No comments: