Sunday, April 1, 2012

LIGHTHOUSE 2911 – What I learned and/or What I Like About LIGHTHOUSE 2911


What I like about Lighthouse 2911 is that I get to come here every Tuesday and Thursday and learn something about what is not right to do and what is right. And I get to come and stay out of trouble. It keeps me out of trouble. It also helps me learn to always follow the rules and never do the wrong thing and never follow the wrong crowd or the wrong people. The things I learn from Lighthouse 2911 is to never disrespect older adults, always have your shirt tucked in, and to always show respect to a cop or a judge so they would not take us as a bad group. That is one of the things about Lighthouse 2911. They take their time to set down and talk to us about what not to do and what to do if we ever get stuck in a situation where we get to choose what is bad from right. Those are the real things I learn from Lighthouse 2911. AS

No comments: