Thursday, December 23, 2010

What have I learned from LIGHTHOUSE 2911 and how will I apply it to my life and my community?

I have learned how to get along with others that there is a better way of life like instead of getting into a fight, try to make friends and there is a CD playing in your head and you decide whether to change your CD. I have also learned manners and respect for others.



I will erase the bad CD in my head and start over clean with a new CD. I will be a leader instead of a follower. I will be more kind to others. I will help a friend in need.


I will encourage people to be leaders instead of followers. I will show people how to treat others and how to be respectful and responsible and I will tell them there is a better way of life. I will pass on what I have learned to others. KC – 12


This young man is becoming a lighthouse for change in his community.  If you would like to help, go to http://www.lighthouse2911.org/ and make a year-end donation.  This donation is tax-deductible and it doesn't matter how large or small.  Every donation is needed.  Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: