Thursday, October 15, 2009

What I would do if I only had five years to live....

Today, I was reading in the paper what people would do if they only had five years to live. I thought about how great it would be to go around the world fishing. Then I thought about how I might enjoy raising rasing pigeons again. Then I thought about how nice it would be to write a book about how gracious God has been in my life. But as nice and as lovely as all those activities are, I guess I would do exactly what I am doing now - serving God at two churches and working with youth to help build a better future for all. And while I'm thinking about it, if you are the kind of person that prays, could you remember LIGHTHOUSE 2911 in your prayers?

Finally, isn't it great to be doing exactly what you want to do?

See you next blog,
Paul

No comments: