Friday, March 30, 2012

LIGHTHOUSE 2911 – What I learned and/or What I Like About LIGHTHOUSE 2911




What I learned in Lighthouse 2911 classes is that you have to turn around your life and to make good choices and how to change or turn your life around. I learned that getting in trouble is not an option. I have to learn to make greater and better choices.
Lighthouse 2911 is sometimes fun like camp, movies, Splash-Way, and all other activities, but sometimes it is serious. We can’t always think its fun and games because it just isn’t.
Mr. Paul Beard is one of the funniest, baldest, truthful, trustworthy, and I can go on and on but what I am trying to say is he is one of the best people I have met because he changed my life. This program is one of the best and I sure am glad I’m in it. RR

No comments: