Sunday, March 13, 2011

What have I learned from LIGHTHOUSE 2911 and how will I apply it to my life and my community? Part 2

At LIGHTHOUSE 2911 I learn something every time I go to class. I’ve learned what to do in different situations. If I need to, I know how to deal with anger, sadness, difficult people, fights, and any other problem. I’ve learned that you can solve many problems and come out with a solution. I learned how other kids think, and the kind of problems they face, and the decisions they make. I also learned to ask someone if you need help with something.



I can apply what I learned in LIGHTHOUSE to almost anything in life. If I’m in a situation I can think back to LIGHTHOUSE and decide what to do. Specifically I will spend more time on making a choice.


In the community I can use it a lot too. All day you see hundreds of people, so all the people you talk to you rub off some of the LIGHTHOUSE kindness on them, because of how I talk different to them. AR - 17





No comments: