Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Answered Prayer by Two Angels

This morning I was on my way to a meeting when I remembered about Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up. I guess I didn't just remember it. It's been on my mind for some time now. But I said a quick prayer asking God to provide for some families who desparately need some help during the holiday season. I drove into the parking lot and sensed that God would take care of this issue sometime in the future. As soon as I grabbed coffee and began my hellos a couple there said "Good Morning" and said "Oh, don't leave. I have a check for you." Not thinking too much of it, I continued my rounds, and as I finished I realized that I needed to pick up my notebook from the car. Not wanting to lose the check, I was going to lock it in the car. When I pulled it out of my pocket, it fell open. It was the exact amount that I had prayed for not twenty minutes earlier. Two angels heard God speaking to them as I was speaking to God. What an awesome God we serve! Something that had been bothering me for several days now was answered the moment I gave it to God. So don't forget all you saints out there, we have not because we ask not.

No comments: